Tutorial x5 Tutorial x5

hmmm

Still havent mastered them buttons, have ya? In the button symbol window, click on the 4th frame and make a big rectangle that covers the text of the button. This is called a hit frame.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

¡Viva La Lollergate! ¡Viva La Lollergate!

Outstanding!

Very stylishtic and full of intregity that you dont see in many movies these days. A true example of the dark art of filmmaking.

!PENNY HILL !PENNY HILL

whoa

Damn, she got ran over good.

Tha FF Pimp Master Tha FF Pimp Master

Burninate!

Good for a quick laugh, i love the ending. Shoulda had trogdor come out and stomp them tho.

SHITACTIONFIGHTSHITDEATH SHITACTIONFIGHTSHITDEATH

Damn

That was a some pretty smooth animation. Nice use of KILLING. Sounds would have been nice, but the violence made up for it. A-

L33t  Cr3w L33t Cr3w

1337, no?

\/\/|-|Z0RZ3 \/\/45 7|-|3 3|\|D1|\|G? 17 JU57 PL4Y3D 7|-|3|\| 3|\|D3D 5UDD3|\|LY \/\/|-|3|\| 7|-|3Y 541D |<1LL |-|1|\/|, 17 |\|33D5 4|\| 3|\|D1|\|G 07|-|Z0RZ\/\/153 17 \/\/45 GR347 4|\|D 1|\|CUBU5 |<1C|<5 455

ph33r RaspberryClock ph33r RaspberryClock

i WILL sue you.

You get a 10 for style cause you stole the concept for my movie. Hi!

olskoo responds:

haha I told you everything I do is just a fake copy of somethin you done before, you innovator.

ERROR-Newgrounds ERROR-Newgrounds

Ironic!

Its funny, cause you say NG hosting sucks, but you are using that host right now. Guess it cant be that bad.

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

Wow

I didn't know if you could top the first one, but you did. Great job. Love it. 10!

My Coke's Covered in Shit My Coke's Covered in Shit

Oh shit

Ok, so this has happened to me. Well, not exactly. It was a pepsi. Well not exactly, it was a pepsi product, mountain dew. I was so tired tho, and i was at work. So i HAD to drink it. Even with the shit on it. It sucked. It sucked shit, i hated that night. It was the same night they closed the cafe and i couldnt get my sub. Shit shit shit. I got em back tho, yes i did.

GOOD MOVIE!